Friday, 27 February 2015

My Favourite Skincare Products

I thought I would put up some of my favourite skincare products that I have been using. I am not an expert on any of these, but as someone that suffers from bad spots and unhealthy looking skin these are the products that I feel have helped me. 


Elemis Capsules (14) £17.00
elemis capsules
I have had these capsules for a while but never used them.........until now. In this pot you have half pink (morning) and half green (night) capsules that are meant to rid your skin of toxins. Looking at them you would think there was nothing in them but they are filled with oil. Since using them for the past week I have noticed my skin has felt smoother and it feels fresh with my complexion looking overall healthier. They are quite expensive and so it might be an item worth having on your gift list.


Clinque All About Eyes 15ml £26
clinque all about eyes
This product is a cream that helps to diminish the appearance of eye puffiness and dark circles. I have been using this product for a couple of months and I apply it in the mornings under my eyes and over my lids. It has been amazing by hydrating my skin to decrease my puffiness. The great thing is you only need to use a tiny bit and so the pot lasts for a lot longer.


Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml £22
elemis soothing apricot toner
The Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner is meant to make your skin appear radiant and it very much does. It is suited to extra-sensitive, delicate and hormonal skin, which has been great for my skin as I get breakouts very easily. I spray the toner onto a cotton pad and wipe my whole face and it is wonderful how refreshed it makes me feel. I find it is great to use just before putting make up on as it does not interfere with the application.


Nivea Lip Balm £1.50
nivea lip balm
I have been using this product since my pregnancy as I get really dry cracked lips. It was especially bad through labour as I could not eat or drink anything, but the lip balm helped to hydrate my lips and bring in some moisture. I use it most days especially if I feel my lips are a bit dry and the great thing is that I can take it everywhere with me in my bag.


No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml £9.95
no7 hot cloth cleanser
The Hot Cloth Cleanser removes dead skin cells and daily grime in order to leave your skin feeling soft and radiant. I use this product on the nights that I am having a bath because you need to place the cloth over your face to open the pores before wiping the cream off. It is quite surprising how much grime does come off (yuck) but it makes me feel incredibly fresh, relaxed and clean. 

These are the products I am loving at the moment and are my own opinions.

Has anyone else tried any of these? What did you think? Maybe you can recommend a product for me to try!

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig