Monday, 23 March 2015

Aveeno Moisturising Cream

I requested a free sample of the Aveeno Moisturising Cream to try as I suffer from eczema and now I found out my little girl suffers from it too.

aveeno moisturising cream

Aveeno cream is 'clinically proven to soothe and relieve dry, sensitive skin from day one' and has been 'formulated with finely milled oatmeal'. I had to give this a try to see if I noticed a difference.

Instead of using the whole sample in one go I just used a little bit on the areas that suffer the most, and that is my hands. Since becoming a parent it seems all I do numerous amounts of times a day is wash my hands, and the littlest reaction to a hand soap or a lotion can irritate my skin and bring out my eczema.

I managed to get 3 uses of the cream on my hands and I found that my skin immediately hydrated. I must admit that the smell of the cream isn't to my liking but by only using a little bit on the areas I needed it's unnoticeable.

It made my hands feel soft which lasted all day, as well as the redness disappearing. I also tried a little bit on Mabel as her eczema had flared up and was pleasantly surprised that it reduced down.

Now I wonder if it can help both of us long term!

*The company were giving away a free sample size of this product to anyone who applied. All opinions are my own. 


SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig