Monday, 30 March 2015

We had an Accident

So we have had our first major accident.

While out at lunch the other day Mabel grabbed my soup and it went everywhere.

Mabel has 1st and 2nd degree burns on her right thigh, right side of her tummy and her whole right arm.

I have burns on my right thigh.
burn accident

At the moment we have a lot of appointments for Mabel at Broomfields Childrens Burn Unit to make sure all the burns are healing on there own, but we are still at the stage where we are not sure if she will need surgery.

I have to go to hospital every couple of days to get my dressings changed, so we are constantly at hospitals at the moment.

I am hoping the appointment on Wednesday for Mabel brings some good news. 

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig