Saturday, 2 May 2015

Vichy Liftactiv Supreme

Vichy Liftactiv Supreme

As I start to get older I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect anti-ageing cream.
Isn't everyone! 

When I heard about Vichy offering a 7 day sample trial, I jumped at the chance to try it.


Vichy Liftactiv Supreme targets the signs of ageing as they appear on a daily basis in order to smooth and firm the skin. There are 2 types of the cream, one for dry to very dry skin, and the one I received which was normal to normal combination.

My skin needs a lot of TLC from years of neglect and I am improving it by trying different skincare products. Every morning for 7 days I would apply a little sachet of the cream on my clean, dry skin. I noticed after doing the trial period that my face had that all important lift and improved my overall complexion. I was also comfortable to go the day without any make-up on because my skin felt so good.

The price is £31 for a 50ml tub and I really do think it is worth the money. You only need to apply a small amount and so it would last a very long time.

*I applied for the 7 day sample on the Vichy Liftactiv Supreme website. All opinions are my own.* 


Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Google + | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig