Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Our 1st Fathers Day Gifts

Father's Day this year was extremely exciting because it was my hubby's 1st and I loved buying him gifts from Mabel. 

I put some thought into what to get him and I think I got it right!

With the card I added a photo of Mabel when she was a couple of months old with a massive smile on her face. It had a lovely saying on the front that read "I may only be little, Daddy, but I know how much you love me!"
fathers day card
Card from Snapfish

Doug had always been saying he wanted some photos of Mabel so he could put them up at work, so I ordered him a desktop calender which had different photos and sayings on each of the months. 
fathers day gift
Desktop Calender from Snapfish

We have had these 2 picture frames in our house for a long time but never got around to filling them. I decided to order photo prints for them and make one with photos of our wedding and the other all of Mabel. I must say this was such a cheap thing to do but it created such a massive smile across his face.
fathers day gift
Photo Prints from Snapfish

The last thing I had bought was the easiest, and it was Glenmorangie whisky. Enough said! It will be gone by the end of the week. 
fathers day gift
Whisky from Costco

Our 1st Fathers Day was amazing and I can't wait for Mabel to be old enough to create things for herself. 

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig