Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Beets BLU Key Finder Review


The Beets BLU Key Finder is a small device that can be used on many valuable items such as keys, bags, cameras, purses etc, to track the whereabouts if they were to be misplaced. (Within a certain distance of course) 

It is compatible with many smartphones including my husbands Google Nexus, so after receiving the small Pager tag I downloaded the app onto the phone. This then meant the phone and the tag were synchronised. 

I wasted no time in testing it to see if it worked by attaching the tag to my keys and told my husband to hide them in the house. Once we worked out what button to press, which took a little while, the keys were easy to find. A beeping sound went off alerting us where they were, but that is not all. If by any chance you lost your phone and had the Pager tag, you could press the button on the tag and a car alarm (you can change this sound) would go off on your phone.


The only problem we encountered was the app did not have a tutorial explaining what each button does. There is a link to a website that explains it but it would of made it a lot easier to have it installed on the app. 

It's a clever little gadget that is extremely helpful if you are like me that misplaces items. As long as the pager tag is attached to that item that goes missing, you should be able to find it. 

Other useful functions that it has is detecting the proximity of the lost or forgotten items wirelessly and alerting you when your item shifts outside of a connection range.

I think this would of been really useful for when I lost my phone a few months ago, but now I have this product I hopefully wont be losing anything else.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review*


SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig