Monday, 27 July 2015

NYX Bronzer

How many times have I heard about bronzers and contouring in the past few months? I will tell you, an awful lot. The thing is I am extremely new to it all, even at the age of 28, so I have been trying to find that all important great bronzer.

NYX bronzer is used to create a natural glow to your complexion and comes in 5 different shades, light, deep, medium (the one I have), dark tan and deep tan. The compact bronzing powder comes with a mirror and is priced at £8.

NYX Bronzer

I applied the powder onto my cheeks, chin, the sides of my nose and the sides of my forehead using a bronzer brush and was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it went on. 

You only need a small amount before blending it out to make it even and subtle. If you don't do this correctly you will end up with lines or blotches across your face, which might be fine for fancy dress but not when you are trying to look good.  

The medium colour gave my cheeks that all important natural look that distinguished my cheek bones perfectly. Something that a normal blusher couldn't do. 

The main downside and I think many people have experienced this is that it doesn't last too long, only a few hours. You would need to redo it. 

Overall I feel this product has been a little treasure and I will be applying this a lot throughout the summer.

*I won this product in a competition run by a youtuber. All opinions are my own*

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig