Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Deep Freeze Pain Relief Cold Patch For Back Pain In Pregnancy

Before becoming pregnant the first time with Mabel I was extremely active. I had been a part of a competitive cheerleading squad in London for a number of years and always made sure I was physically fit to be at the top of my game.


After Mabel was born I went back for a training session 8 weeks after giving birth. Now I am not going to lie but it was hard to try and do all the things I did before, but I managed it. I since took another year out to focus on Mabel but also because I had been having problems with pain in my back. It feels like the muscles in my back just start to spasm without any warning.

Now I am pregnant again it is a lot harder to exercise, what with morning sickness and my back not doing so well with bending and sudden movements. The walks that I use to be able to do when I was pregnant with Mabel I don't seem to be able to do as well this time. The usual pain killers I could take before pregnancy are now banished in the cupboard, so when I was given the opportunity to try a deep freeze pain relief cold patch suited for pregnant women, I jumped at the chance.



The deep freeze pain relief cold patch is similar to an ice pack that is meant to help with sore muscles and joints. The box contains a resealable pouch with 4 patches inside and each patch has a removable film on the back, which is perfect to just pop into your bag. 

The other day my back started hurting so I immediately grabbed one of the patches and stuck it on the painful area. I was shocked initially by how cold the patch was but it quickly started getting to work on soothing the pain. It lasts for up to 3 hours, which for me is enough time to go out for a walk if I want to. It has a lovely menthol smell to it and sticks to the affected area easily under clothing. 



Now I feel I can do all the things I use to be able to do when pregnant the first time. I just make sure I carry a patch with me just in case. 

(Please Note that if your are pregnant, diabetic, have poor circulation or a skin condition then consultant your doctor before use.) 

*I'm working with BritMums and Deep Freeze Pain Relief Cold Patch, writing about pregnancy and muscular back pain. I was provided Deep Freeze Pain Relief Cold Patch and have been compensated for my time. All editorial and opinions are my own. Visit Deep Freeze Pain Relief Cold Patch for more information or check out the facebook page* 

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig