Saturday, 1 August 2015

Sudocrem Care and Protect

Sudocrem Care and Protect helps to keep you baby's delicate skin protected from the causes of nappy rash by applying it at every nappy change.


It comes in a tube rather than a tub so it is perfect for popping into the changing bag as well as being easy to use with a flip cap.

I have done a review on different nappy creams including Sudocrem before, but after receiving this product I wasn't just testing it to see if it continued to work but for how portable it is.

This product does not disappoint in anyway. It works very well in keeping nappy rash at bay, and if by chance Mabel does get a sore bottom Sudocrem works to quickly heal it. The portable tube means that it is perfect to pop into my changing bag, and by it having a flip cap it becomes very easy to use at those times of need.

The cream was also useful when Mabel's eczema flared up, so the cream can be used on many other rashes. It is definitely a product for all the family and will always be in my cupboard.

*I received this product for free. All opinions are my own*

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig