Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Autumn Maternity Wear

Autumn is probably my favourite season. It is when the air gets crisp, you turn the heating back on and get to wrap yourself up nice and warm. 

This year with being pregnant I really need to get myself some suitable Maternity clothes. Last year I hardly bought any, but this time around my bump has already started to make itself known. 

So here are a few items on my wishlist.


1. Geo Printed Maternity Dress (Mothercare) £28
2. Pink Classic Maternity Dress (Next) £35
3. Joe Browns Brown Chelsea Boots (Debenhams) £68.95
4. MAMA Knitted Jumper - Burgundy (H & M) £24.99
5. Maternity Black Over Bump Jeggings (New Look) £17.99
6. Black Maternity Tights (Mothercare) £6
7. Square Neck Knitted Sweater (Next) £17

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig