Wednesday, 30 September 2015

My 1 Year Blogiversary

Wow, 1 year of Blogging!

I can't quite believe it but time flies by when your having fun.

Last year when I started Mabel and Me, I was at the end of my pregnancy and just about to enter a new chapter in my life. The unknown was incredibly scary and I thought maybe I wouldn't have time to continuing with the blog.

Last year I was ready to pop..............................................................and now I am 18 weeks pregnant.

I am so glad I didn't give up as I have been able to document family life as well as getting the opportunity to review great products, and even start trying my hand at a bit of baking. Watching the page views of each post has been amazing because I never thought in my wildest dreams that anyone would have time or be interested in reading any of my ramblings.

This past year has been incredible where I have met and chatted to so many wonderful people. I love reading everyone's stories and I learn a lot from them. Not only that but this year saw us go through such a hard time with Mabel and her accident. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all the lovely messages that were sent at that difficult time.


On to the future and another year of this blog I feel I need to improve on a few things. I am always looking at how I can make it better and I still have a lot of learning to do. Please bare with me when I start making changes. 

So to sum up it has been a busy year, but this next one will be even more hectic. I hope you will continue to follow us on our journey as our family grows from 3, to 4.

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig