Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Pregnancy Update

A lot has happened over the past few weeks and so I thought an update is needed.

I am 19 weeks pregnant (well 19 weeks tomorrow) and I feel like my tummy is massive.

17 weeks 5 days                                                                               18 weeks 6 days
The great thing that has happened is the morning sickness has subsided. I feel normal now. However, my dizziness has increased, which I expected it to, so now I have to make sure if I do go out with Mabel on my own it is to quickly get something. 

At 16 weeks I had my consultant appointment which is where I get to talk about what options I have for my birth plan. I am still a bit confused as to what will be best for me, so I am booked in for a scan just before 38 weeks to see how big the baby is, and what position it is in. This way the decision might be taken out of my hands. At this appointment I did have a scan to just see the baby and make sure all looked fine. It was. 

Last week (18 weeks) I had a midwife appointment and got to hear the heartbeat which is always a lovely sound. I did register in my head that I think the heart rate was similar to Mabel's. Maybe it is another girl!

I then had my flu jab a couple of days later. I did not mind the injection but my arm hurt for a good few days after and I felt a bit unwell. It's all for the better though. 

Lastly that has happened is yesterday I went in for my 1st Physio appointment. Now I should of had Physio after Mabel was born but I had slipped through the net of the NHS and so far everyone has been extremely apologetic. It is all to do with pelvic floor exercises and putting a birth plan together because I am having another baby quite quickly after the first. My back pain that I have mentioned before is a slight worry but this will be looked at in my next session which is on Thursday.

Busy, Busy, Busy. 

Now I only have 1 week left before I find out if this little one is a girl or a boy.

Exciting!

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig