Tuesday, 3 November 2015

My Autumn Favourites 2015

Autumn is such a great season as it is where I can layer up, have cosy evenings, the smell of the fresh crisp air and just the way Autumn makes everything look nicer.

So here are a few of my Autumn favourites.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture

This is such a gorgeous dusty rose colour that has a shine to it. It is perfect for the cold, crisp autumn and you will not need to re-apply for hours.

Toffee Nut Latte - Starbucks Red Cups are in store

I adore this flavour as it is warm and sweet and gets me in the festive mood. I make sure I have it topped with the whipped cream and toffee nut sprinkles for that extra treat.


Chocolate Celebrations

I love having a few pieces of chocolate when sitting down all cosy on the sofa on a crisp cold night.  


Thick Tights

It is really difficult to get into my jeans and so thick tights are amazing to go underneath a skirt or dress.


Jumpers

I have so many jumpers but at the moment there are a few that I go to that are big enough to go over my bump as well. It gives me such warmth when out and about.


Cherry Vanilla Candle

This candle has such a gorgeous fruity scent which gives the house a fresh smell creating a relaxing atmosphere. 

What are your Autumn Favourites?

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig