Monday, 14 December 2015

Non-Alcoholic Mulled Wine (Christmas Drink)

Due to being pregnant this year I thought it would be nice to enjoy a little non-alcoholic 
tipple. So I have a few festive drink recipes for those who are pregnant, driving or are just not big drinkers. 


This recipe comes from Schwartz but instead of using their mulled wine spice sachets I opted for the Sainsburys own brand. I may try this again with the actual Schwartz spice as I found my drink did not resemble mulled wine, so I added a touch of cranberry juice. With this drink I could only have one glass of it as it was really sweet, but that is all you need as it lasted ages.



Ingredients:
600ml Orange Juice
600ml Apple Juice
2 Sachets Of Mulled Wine Spice
1 Orange, Sliced
Cinnamon Stick


Method:

1. Place the fruit juices in a large saucepan with the spice sachets. Bring just to the boil and then reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes.

2. Remove the sachets and add the orange slices and serve with a cinnamon stick.  
SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig