Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant

Most people use a deodorant or an anti-perspirant every single day. For me it has always been a roll on deodorant and I very rarely stray from this. The past couple of weeks I have been able to try out the latter and see if the Sure Maximum Protection Anti-perspirant does the job, or sends me running to the bathroom for more application.



"Sure Maximum Protection provides our most advanced, long-lasting protection against wetness and odour, yet is gentle enough for everyday use."
The Sure Maximum Protection Anti-perspirant in Everyday Fresh is applied before bed because the resting temperature of your body is what helps activate the cream to give great results. In the morning you should not need to re-apply because it should last the whole day too, but you can top up if you so wish.


It comes in a tube with a wind up wheel on the bottom that when it's turned, the cream comes out the top. You only need 2 clicks per underarm of the cream and it should be enough to last.

What I noticed first with this product is the fresh scent that came off it when opening the lid and that was even before applying it to the skin. When I did put it on my underarms I noticed that it rubbed off onto my clothes, which was not a great start. However when applying it before bed it does not matter if it is on your top a little bit. 


Applying this product before bed I was very skeptical that it would also last me the next day. It is a very creamy substance that reminds me of a moisturiser, which feels great, but made me nervous about still feeling fresh and not sweating at all during the day. In the morning I felt like I did not need to top up because my underarms still had the fresh scent, but as the day progressed I felt uncomfortable and put a little bit extra on.

Overall I found the anti-perspirant to last longer than what my deodorant would and also was amazed that after a day my underarms still had the fresh scent smell. Downside was the initial application and how it rubbed off on my clothes. For now I am going to continue with the anti-perspirant as the smell is amazing and will decide after I have finished the tube whether to add it to my shopping list.

*I received this product for free from Sure. All opinions are my own*



SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig