Thursday, 14 April 2016

Homeware Haul

Over the past few weeks we have been doing some home improvements, (ripping up carpet, sanding, moving a lot of furniture, demolishing cupboards, etc), so I thought this was a perfect time to buy some homeware pieces.

Here is just a few items I have already purchased, with many more to come.

Picture Frames of different sizes (The Range, all for under £18)
Bathtub Bridge (Argos £8.99)
Double Trinket Dish (Oliver Bonas £15)
Richmond Mini Radiator Cover (B&Q £45) 

I have also been busy planning the girls bedroom, in which they will move into later on this year, so I picked up a few pieces for there as well.

Patchwork Curtains (Dunelm £39.99)
2 x Alphabet Wall Plaque 'M' (Next £18 each)
Alphabet Cushion 'M' (Next £4 sale)
Patchwork Rug (Dunelm £14.99)

I find it all rather exciting because now I am starting to turn this house into a home.
SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig