Friday, 29 April 2016

nicholes-attic - My Little eBay Business

Since I left my job to become a stay at home mum I have been itching to do something, and earn a little bit of money. 

When I got married I decided not to pay the extortionate prices to have invites done, place settings, favors. These were all done DIY style by me with a little help from my family. It worked out being stressful yes, but I saved an awful lot of money as well as creating something no-one had ever seen or done before. 

This is why I have decided to start a little business selling craft pieces. I am currently selling a few different types of craft buttons on ebay (nicholes-attic) that can be used for all sorts of things. You can use them to sew on clothing but also other creative ways such as adding it to an item your giving as a present, on a card (such as a wedding invite), even creating a picture or using them to decorate the edge of a frame. There are soo many ways to use them. 

Everything I sell and will be selling, (I will be adding other items), are things that I personal love myself and would/am using for things at the moment.

The craft items listed are all Free Postage to keep things simple.






So if there is anything you see that you like the look of, please don't hesitate to purchase it or contact me for more information.

nicholes-attic


SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig