Saturday, 17 September 2016

What The Postman Brought

I have seen a lot of videos about what people have received in the post from purchases they have made themselves, to being gifted things for review. I am extremely nosey and I LOVE these videos or blog posts, as I am sure a lot of you also do. 

This week I thought it was time to do one for myself because quite a few bits came in the post, more than usual.


Butterfly Light Shade £6.99 Dunelm (To go in the girl's bedroom)
Ditsy Patchwork Single Duvet Set £11.99 Dunelm (Birthday present for Mabel)
Fogarty Hollowfibre Single Duvet 10.5 tog £11.99 (Birthday present for Mabel)

 Kids Woodland Dinner Plate £1.49 Dunelm
Kids Woodland Bowl £1.49 Dunelm
Kids Woodland Mug £1.49 Dunelm
Kids Woodland Tray £3.49 Dunelm
Kids Woodland Cutlery Set £2.49 Dunelm
(This set will either be a Christmas or Birthday Present for Mabel)
Deep Corner Basket £4.99 Dunelm (I took this back because it did not stick)
Teardrop Hooks £3.99 Dunelm (For the girl's bedroom)

Piriton Syrup £4.29 Superdrug (Stock Up)
Child's Farm Travel Set £6.74 Superdrug (Stocking Filler for Mabel)

Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment (I will be reviewing this)

Flora Lunchbox with £5 Tesco Giftcard (I will be doing a Blog post for this soon)

WOW Ace the Racer £4.79 Ocado (Stocking Filler For Mabel)
ELC Toybox Ellie Elephant £3.20 Ocado (Stocking Filler For Martha)

Santa Sack x 3 £6 Mothercare (Christmas Sacks)

Aldi Hamper full of Lovely Mamia products. (I will be doing a blog post for this soon)

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig