Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Days Out With Mamia

The other week we were kindly sent a hamper from Aldi full of Mamia products to try. I love doing a shop at Aldi but don't get to do it that often because it is on the other side of town. However after seeing the girls enjoying the different products I should go more often or buy in bulk.


For our day out the girls and I spent the night over at my parents' caravan at Billing Aquadrome. This was the perfect time to take over some of the Mamia products to try and I can safely say they went down a treat. The thing that I loved most was the rice cakes because both the girls sat down and munched on them. This then meant that Martha could copy her sister with eating something more solid.


The pouches and fruit pots Martha loved and they have been a great help within the weaning process. The products are made with 100% organic ingredients so I don't have to worry or think twice about giving her them. 


Overall our experience with the Mamia products have been very positive and with a starting price of just 59p means it fits in perfectly within my frugal lifestyle. 
*This post is an entry for BritMums #MamiaDaysOut Linky Challenge, sponsored by Aldi Mamia

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig