Friday, 11 November 2016

38 Weeks 1 Day In, 38 Weeks 1 Day Out

Martha is 38 weeks and 1 day old, which means she has been in this world for the same time she was in my tummy.

I feel like the time has just flown by, although I probably wouldn't have said that the other month where time seemed to go by slowly, which could be due to the fact that having a good nights sleep was just a distant memory.


Martha has loved getting attention, especially from her big sister. I don't know what it is, but it seems that the close bond that they have feels like it has always been there. I just adore watching them both together.



The past month we have seen many changes, Martha can move backwards across the floor, she can go from laying to sitting up, bum shuffles, and even pulls herself up to standing with a tiny bit of support. It was only yesterday did we see her actually crawl, but she doesn't seem to like it very much. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't master it and just went straight into standing and walking around the furniture. *Gulp*


She is starting to really enjoy food, getting the hang of sleeping, and her favourite thing to do at the moment is to grab every single thing in her arms reach. I have been choked by my necklace, had chunks of hair pulled out and my phone has been covered in drool, but I wouldn't change it.


The past 8 1/2 months have been a crazy time where there has been a little bit of frustration and I have felt overwhelmed at times, but all that is outweighed by the simplest of things, seeing both my girls smiling and watching in wonder at how quickly Martha is learning and developing.


At almost 9 months old we have checked off many milestones and we are excited for all the ones to come.

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig