Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Our Advent Calendars 2016

December is almost upon us and I have finally sorted everything out when it comes to the Advent Calendars. I mean it is about time seeing as it is the 1st tomorrow. 

This year we thought it would be nice for both the girls and us to do a Book Advent Calendar - a book the girls can unwrap every day in the lead-up to Christmas Day. I included a few books we already had but the rest were from charity shops. I did try to stay on theme, but with so many books to get I just ended up picking up stories that I would love to read with the girls. I have made sure that the final book on Christmas Eve is, The Night Before Christmas. 


Both girls also received a Chocolate Advent calendar from their Grandparents, with Mabel's being a Paw Patrol one, her favourite show. Having this type of Advent Calendar is a must in our house with our little munchkins. 


Finally, as to not leave out my husband, I managed to pick up a Craft Beer Advent Calendar from Costco. Not only do you get 24 craft beers, but you also get a glass to drink them out of which is the very first box that you need to open. 


What Advent Calendars do you have this year??


SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig