Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Home Office Ideas

For a long time now I have been longing for some space for just me. We have a study downstairs where I am typing up this blog post now, but it is more an office/library for my husband. I want a little area upstairs where I can have a desk and some storage to put all my paperwork, keep all my buttons for my eBay business, and somewhere I can write my blog posts. Having the girls upstairs playing in their bedrooms mean that I can also keep an eye on them and not feel totally shut off from them. 

We are in the process of creating such a space for me, but in the meantime, I thought I would make a collage of the things I have been looking at for my office.


 

Lillasen Bamboo Desk (Ikea £115)
Hemnes Chest of 5 Drawers Storage (Ikea £115)
Copper Hanging Mirror (John Lewis £95)
Enjoy The Little Things Picture (Next £30)
Four Drawer Jewellery Box £59 (Oliver Bonas £59) I own this already.
Stefan White Chair (Ikea £17)
Lightbox (A Little Lovely Company £28.95)

Do you have a home office?
Any tips or ideas for storage?

SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig