Monday, 2 January 2017

Meal Plan 02/01/17

This year I thought I would do things a little differently when it came to my weekly meal plan and shopping list. I need to keep things simple so, I will be putting up my weekly meal plan as usual, and I also will be putting the total for my weekly food shop, but I just won't be listing everything.

So here we go with a brand new year.


Meal Plan:

Mushroom Chasseur with Mashed Potatoes

Onion, Bacon and Potato Hotpot with Cabbage

Oven Baked Fish in Tomato Sauce with Lemon and Parsley Rice

Cabbage, Butterbean and Bacon Casserole

Lentil Bolognese with Pasta

Garlic and Parsley Risotto

Onion, Pasta with Parsley and Red Wine


Weekly Food Shop Total
£70.96

Note: The weekly total was £78.26 - £7.30 in Vouchers. (Sainsburys)
Hijacked By Twins
SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig