Wednesday, 11 January 2017

My Cleaning Schedule


This year I have put in my New Years Resolutions that I want to have a cleaning schedule to be more organised with the household tasks. It has been tough this past year trying to clean with 2 littles ones at home, but I am ready to tackle it all now.

I have put together a list of the basic chores that need to be done within our household, but this will be added to as and when things crop up or I remember something needs doing.

Daily
Do at Least 1 Load of Washing. (Wash/Dry/Put away)
Quick Clean Both Bathrooms
Clean Kitchen Surfaces/Table/Girls Chairs
Make the Beds
Pick Up Dirty Clothes Off the Floor and Put in Washing Basket
Wash Dishes/Dry/Put away
Tidy Up Any Clutter
Take Out Rubbish or Recycling

Monthly
Clean Fridge
Clean Washing Machine
Clean Behind Large Appliances
Clean Bathroom and Kitchen Cabinets
Wash Sofa Covers and Cushions

Quarterly
Clean Windows Inside and Out


My Weekly Cleaning Schedule


Monday
Daily Duties
Hoover the Whole House

Tuesday
Daily Duties
Clean Upstairs (Bedrooms/Bathroom)

Wednesday
Daily Duties
Clean Downstairs (Living Room/Study/Kitchen/Bathroom)

Thursday
Daily Duties
Mop Downstairs
Meal Plan

Friday
Daily Duties
Dust
(Monthly Chore)

Saturday
Daily Duties
Change All Bedding
Food Shopping

Sunday
Daily Duties
(Monthly Chore)


SHARE:
© MABEL AND ME. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig